dont ask about the thumbnail please. pizzashowerman. Run in browser OK, so this game is made using assets from Akabur's Witch Trainer. You take the role of Professor Sanders. As you might understand the game is kinda parody for Harry Potter. You'll meet with Hermione Granger and other known characters. You'll have to help her to earn money and fame to restore Hogwarts castle. Prank your Friends and Enemies. Let us send them some stupid glitter that is guaranteed to go everywhere. You don't have to move a muscle. Just tell us their address, write a funny note, and leave the rest up to the pros. Prank on Demand!< Scratch Acid was an Austin, Texas noise rock group formed in 1982. One of the pioneers of noise rock in the 1980s, the band is best remembered as a stepping stone for its front man David Yow, and bass player David Wm. Sims, both later of The Jesus Lizard Cyan kinda sus. Obsessed with travel? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! The act, the banishment and the rising of Eric Church are all part of Ep. 3 of the Secret History of Country Music Podcast. Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox and Joe Don Rooney have since weighed in on the ... An Associated Press (AP) investigation revealed in 2017 that more than 100 United Nations (UN) peacekeepers ran a child sex ring in Haiti over a 10-year period and none were ever jailed. The report further found that over the previous 12 years there had been almost 2,000 allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation by peacekeepers and other UN personnel around the world. This is great but yea why is red always sus? It’s kinda good that I know this bc I use it all in Gacha life, Among us, and Roblox. Yea. Also, it kinda doesn’t show enough information. Also if you play Among us or Roblox here it is in Among us; Imposter p. And in Roblox it’s SugarXmas I think. January 6, 2021
2021.09.17 23:24 OK_imcalm People in 1884 kinda sus
|submitted by OK_imcalm to antimeme [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 Cheetah200 What is this statue?
2021.09.17 23:24 Forsaken_Travel_274 Looking at starting keto
2021.09.17 23:24 uncookedpancakes so theres this sentence from erica meltzers book, for reference- 4th edition, page 133 question 9.4 "Before a vaccine was finally discovered by an American scientist, Jonas Salk, in 1955, more than 80% of polio patients received help from the foundation." Why is there a comma sandwich in this case?
2021.09.17 23:24 svanapps r/CryptoCurrency - SEC Is Too “Short-Staffed” To Regulate Crypto Properly, Chairman Gary Gensler
|submitted by svanapps to CryptoToFuture [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 Spare_Place_1949 Actually this is a enlisted photo
2021.09.17 23:24 ste_hapgood Rely on the app they said, teach customers to be technologically savvy . . .
2021.09.17 23:24 tkeys2 Custom Accessories Question
I just unlocked the custom accessories recently and I was wondering how does this affect the pa announcers. I am asking this because I heard that the pa announcers varies with what logo you choose. Will there be a random pa announcers for games with custom accessories?
submitted by tkeys2 to MyTeam [link] [comments]
2021.09.17 23:24 TeeDub710 4 Adidas Indos and an Indo-Edge for sale!
Prices in USD, including shipping to the contintental US. Can't ship to Canada, sorry.
|Jersey||Size||Price (incl. ship)||Notes|
|Jets Home Adidas Indo||46||$45||Small crest, button removed|
|Oilers Home Adidas Indo||46||$45||Small crest, button removed|
|Kings Home Adidas Indo||46||$45||Small crest, button removed|
|Golden Knights Home Adidas Indo||46||$45||Small crest, button removed|
|Capitals Home Reebok Indo-Edge||46||$90|
2021.09.17 23:24 kobony Original Art Acrylic Painting,60W x 80H x 2D cm,Marianne Charlotte Mylonas-svikovskyModern,Abstract,Abstract Expressionism,Fine ArtAbstract. The Sea,Surf,Blue,Plunging Into,Opening Up,The Wave
2021.09.17 23:24 InfieldJen Here's a 'cheat sheet to keep YOU up to date with everything going on this weekend in #Bristol!
|submitted by InfieldJen to NASCAR [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 Cher2hot Send this to your local anti-vaxxer next time they brag about their oh so empirical findings.
|submitted by Cher2hot to Just_Because_I_Can [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 throwaway22245552 Do we still have a lot of fans in Europe?
2021.09.17 23:24 TheProgressiveReport Vote NDP!
|submitted by TheProgressiveReport to Hasan_Piker [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 James_ggl Canada's biggest cannabis market, Ontario, reaches 1,000 legal stores
|submitted by James_ggl to tilray [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 hovdeisfunny Not completely unexpected, since I'd been wondering if she'd show up, but I stopped Aunty Tanis while watching Reservation Dogs
|submitted by hovdeisfunny to UnexpectedLetterkenny [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 sistrixBOT Daily Search Forum Recap: September 17, 2021
2021.09.17 23:24 Ok_Conversation_3737 The Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe By Cooking With Asma |
|submitted by Ok_Conversation_3737 to YouTubeSubscribeBoost [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 lifeisme_ joey the stickman
|submitted by lifeisme_ to OriginalCharacters [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 dvallej Fractals and Chill #58
|submitted by dvallej to psychedelicartwork [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 LilyHermione2003 Guess my big 3
|submitted by LilyHermione2003 to Zodiac [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 LV58_DeathKnight Do you think Phoenix need a buff ?
Used to be a phoenix spammer back when I was Iron and just absolutely demolished everybody but now that Im in gold 1 its just not working anymore and I start changing agent to jett or skye because they are just better in almost every way especially after watching pros I understand why they rarely pick that agent he just has way better alternative, his firewall ? viper has better wall, his flash ? skye and reyna are better. The only benefit that Phoenix has that I see over other agent is that his abilities heals himself (Molotov and Wall) but then again if u use it mainly for heal that's one utility down and not to mention the heal is so damn slow. Honestly his ultimate is his saving grace being a 6 points ult that can potentially clearout a site for his team or at least force enemy out for an easy plant. I feel like he doesn't need some insane buff but rather an eco buff like reducing his flash from 250 to 200 or increase his healing speed
submitted by LV58_DeathKnight to VALORANT [link] [comments]
2021.09.17 23:24 AzureCatalyst [OC] [Homebrew] Monk Class Revision with 11 Subclasses, 17 Magic Items, An Expanded Monk Armory | 27 Page Supplement for all your Monk needs
Hope you’re having a good Friday /DnD !
I’ve spent the last week reworking the Monk Class and the 9 base Subclasses. I’ve created 2 new homebrew subclasses, 17 new magic items, and a Table full of new gear that you or monks at your table could use! Here’s the link to the free DMsGuild version.
I’ve made the first downloadable PDF the whole supplement. The remaining PDFs are just for easy of access/printing in case you only want to print out some magical items or just one or two subclasses.
Note: If you want a plaintext version of the PDF so you can do your own tweaks and adjustments to the subclasses let me know. I'm happy to help where I can.
The new subclasses are:
Way of the Martial Mimic – An subclass built around being a master of ki and body control and being able to steal other martial artist’s techniques just by seeing them once.
Way of the Sword Saint – A subclass built around the Magic Swordsman archetype but relying on the power of their ki and materializing a Blade made of Ki that they can fuse into their blades for massive damage.
I’ll quickly overview the goals of this project and give you guys a rundown of what’s changed in the build.
A. Stunning Strike is OP and sucks at the same time. If it hits it’s incredibly powerful due to the action economy of 5e. If the monster succeeds on the CON save, you feel terrible and it feels like you wasted your ki point/turn. Stunning strike being so powerful warps a lot of the subclasses and means that WoTC has really flavorful but lackluster subclasses outside of Way of the Open Palm, Way of the Drunken Master, and Kensei Monk.
If you look at Way of the Astral Self’s Subclass abilities. You’ll see what I mean. The 17th level class feature for an Astral Self Monk is:
For 5 ki points, +2 to AC, You can make 3 attacks with your extra attack.
It’s just so miserable because the more ki points you have the more you’re incentivized to just spam Stunning Strike and Flurry of Blows to try to fish for a stun.
It takes up so much of the power-bandwidth for the Monk class that their higher subclass abilities have to be so weak as a result.
B. I wanted different monk builds to “feel” different.
C. I wanted combat decisions for monk to be more than just how many times do I stunning strike this round and do I Flurry of Blows or not.
Proficiency: one martial/exotic weapon of your choice One starting martial/exotic “monk” weapon of your choice
Unarmored Defense: Strength (Alternate for Normal Unarmored Defense) Beginning at 1st level, while you are wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, your AC equals 10 + your Strength modifier + your Wisdom modifier.
The strength of your body increases your vitality and your ability to withstand hits. Improve your monk hit dice to 1d10 per level.
Martial Arts Dice and Ki Scaling Starts at a d4, ends at 3d6)
You gain ki points equal to your monk level + proficiency bonus.
Here's a handy chart
Ki points are used for everything so it's good to have more, and this allows them to scale decently to the late game. I've also added ways for monks to replenish ki within a combat, so this allows for the pool of ki to remain relatively similar to the RAW monk.
Unwavering Resolve (4th level) instead of Slow Fall As a bonus action, you can spend up to 3 ki points and roll Martial Arts dice equal to the number of ki spent. You regain a number of hit points equal to the number(s) rolled plus your proficiency bonus.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Extra Attack 3 attacks at 13th level. 4 Attacks at 20th level.
Stunning Strike Stunning Strike is an 11th level stance. 2 Ki to keep stance active. 1 free stunning strike attempt a turn.
Stillness of Mind Starting at 7th level, you can end one effect that is causing you to be charmed or frightened at the start of each turn.
You also gain advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened, and magic can't put you to sleep.
Improved Ki Techniques At 9th level, you gain the ability to use your ki to strike when you are moving or defending yourself. If you spend a ki point to activate Patient Defense or Step of the Wind, you may make an additional attack as a part of that bonus action.
When you activate Step of the Wind, you gain a fly speed until the start of your next turn.
When you activate Patient Defense, you gain the Parry reaction. When an enemy makes an attack against you, you may use a reaction to make a Dexterity Check + your proficiency modifier to parry the blow. If your Dexterity (Parry) Check beats an opponent's melee attack you may disarm them as a part of the same reaction.
Diamond Soul (Used to be a 14th level ability) Beginning at 10th level, your mastery of ki grants you proficiency in all saving throws.
Additionally, whenever you make a saving throw and fail, you can spend 1 ki point to reroll it and take the second result.
Ki of The Sun and Moon Starting at 13th level, you learn to touch the ki of other minds so that you understand all spoken languages. Moreover, any creature that can understand a language can understand what you say. As an action, you can inject your ki into your allies share this ability with up to four others.
Ki of Alacrity. Additionally, your ki and instincts are finely honed that you now have advantage on Initiative rolls.
Strength of The Sun and Moon. You can choose to add your Strength modifier to your Initiative rolls. (Helps with Strength Monks)
Formless Ki At 14th level, you can use a bonus action to regain ki equal to half your monk level rounded down.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Empty Body Beginning at 18th level, you can use your action to spend 5 ki points and gain the benefits of Greater Invisibility for 1 minute. During that time, you also have resistance to all damage but force damage.
Additionally, you can spend 4 ki points to cast the astral projection spell, without needing material components. When you do so, you can take up to eight willing creatures within 10 feet with you to the Astral Plane.
Once you use these features, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use them again.
Perfect Self At 20th level, when you roll for initiative and have expended ki points, you regain half your spent ki points.
Martial Stances (5th level) Beginning at 5th level, you can channel your ki into your entire body and enter martial stances that empower your martial prowess. You choose to master two of the stances which are detailed below. You master one additional stance at 8th level and 11th level.
As a free action on your turn, you can enter a martial stance have mastered. When you first enter a martial stance this combat, it costs 2 ki. You can switch into and out of that stance for 1 minute.
All stances allow you to end your stance early by spending your action to perform a martial flourish. Your martial flourish ends the effects of the stance at the end of your current turn or when you use a free action to switch stances. After performing a martial flourish for a stance, you cannot use that stance again until you have completed a short or long rest.
Your stance also ends if you run out of ki points, or are knocked unconscious. You can only have two stances available at a time.
Martial Stances don’t work if you’re raging, wild shaped, or in heavy armor.
Martial Waltz After entering a martial stance, you are able to maintain ki circulation of one other martial stance. This allows you to dynamically adjust your combat strategies and your tactics when learning new information about your foes, the terrain, and your allies.
• When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a Martial Arts die. Add your Wisdom modifier to the number rolled and reduce the damage by that total.
• When creatures make opportunity attacks on you, you can use your free action to add your Martial Arts die to your AC until the end of your turn.
• Before you make a melee attack you can take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If you hit with this melee attack, the target must succeed on a DEX save or be knocked prone.
• You have +2 to AC while in Crane Stance.
• Once per turn, you can make one opportunity attack without expending your reaction.
• You gain the benefits of Patient Defense if you have not moved more than 5 feet this turn.
• When you hit a creature with your unarmed strikes, you deal your Martial Arts dice and score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20. (e.g. if you have a Martial Arts die 1d6 or 2d4 you would add 1d6 or 2d4 to your unarmed strikes respectively)
• You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened or charmed.
Triple Blossom Meditation At 8th level, you have mastered the ki circulation techniques of your stances and can recover from the ki expenditure of one martial flourish. You can spend 1 minute in uninterrupted meditation as you refocus your internal ki and you can reignite the power of one of your expended martial stances.
At 15th level, you can use this feature to recover two martial stances or a single Advanced Martial Stance.
These stances require you to expend 2 ki points at the start of each turn in order to maintain their ki circulation and can only last up to 30 seconds. If you are swapping between an Advanced Martial Stance and another martial stance you will still need to expend 2 ki points per turn unless you want your Advanced Martial Stance to end prematurely.
After performing an Advanced Martial Flourish, you cannot use that stance again until you have completed a long rest.
• When you use Flurry of Blows, you can make an additional third unarmed strike.
• Once per turn, when you hit a creature with your unarmed strike, your target must make a CON save or lose its action.
• You have advantage on WIS, INT, CON saves .
• When you use Step of the Wind, you may choose to instead teleport up to 30 feet to any unoccupied space you see.
• When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you deal bonus lightning damage equal to your monk level.
• You channel the power of lightning into your fists and extend the reach of your unarmed strike to 15 feet
• When roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a monk weapon, you can reroll that damage die but must use the new result.
• When you use Patient Defense, you can choose to gain the following effect instead of taking the Dodge action: Until the start of your next turn you when someone misses within 10 feet of you, you may use your reaction to charge at them and make a melee attack against them. Weapon attacks made using this feature score a critical hit on a 18-20. If you score a critical hit with this feature, your target must make a CON save or immediately end its turn.
• If an opponent makes an attack on you and rolls a 1, you automatically score a critical hit on them in with your next attack.
• When you hit a creature with a unarmed strike on this turn, you gain advantage on weapon attacks rolls using Dexterity this turn
• Your unarmed strikes deal thunder damage instead of their normal damage and deal double damage against objects.
• Once per turn, when you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can interfere with their ki and render their bodies unresponsive. The target must succeed on a CON save or be stunned until the end of your next turn.
I’ll use 4 of the popular subclasses as our examples: Drunken Master, Kensei, Shadow and Open Palm.
Starting at 3rd level, when you choose this tradition, you master the Drunken Monkey Stance.
• You can stand from prone for 5 feet of movement.
• When you are lying prone and make an unarmed strike that beats your opponent's AC by more than 10 you score a critical hit.
Starting at 3rd level, when you choose this tradition, you master Shadow Stance.
Shadow Stance. The shadow represents the blocking out of light and implies the existence of a part of ourselves that is repressed or disowned due to not being a part of our chosen identities. It is this reflection of our psyche that the Shadow Stance taps into in order to disappear the face of the earth. Whilst you are in Shadow Stance, you gain the following benefits:
• As a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space you can see that is in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.
• As a free action, you can expend 1 ki point to cast Darkness or Silence without providing material components.
Sharpened Umbra Starting at 5th level, your Umbral Blade requires 5 ki points to manifest and it deals 3d8 psychic damage.
Mastery of the Night By 6th level, you have learned to effortlessly meld into the shadows. When you are in an area of dim light or darkness, you can use your free action to become invisible. You remain invisible until you make an attack, cast a spell, or are in an area of bright light.
You see normally in darkness, both magical and nonmagical, to a distance of 300 feet.
Blade in the Darkness By 11th level, any Umbral Edge attacks you make while you and your target are in complete darkness automatically count as a critical hit.
Starting at 11th level, your Umbral Blade requires 7 ki points to manifest and it deals 4d8 psychic damage.
Penumbra Blade Starting at 17th level, your Umbral Blade requires 13 ki points to manifest and it deals 5d8 psychic damage.
Shadow Strike At 17th level, you can exploit a creature's momentary distraction when it is hit by an attack. Whenever a creature within 5 feet of you is hit by an attack made by a creature other than you, you can use your reaction to make three unarmed strikes against that creature. If you have manifested your Umbral Blade, you may instead make 2 strikes with your Umbral Blade.
• Kensei Weapons. Choose two types of weapons to be your kensei weapons: one melee weapon and one ranged weapon. Each of these weapons can be any exotic, simple, or martial weapon. The longbow is also a valid choice. You gain proficiency with these weapons if you don't already have it. Weapons of the chosen types are monk weapons for you. (Greatsword for Strength Monks)
• Death from Afar. As a bonus action, you can expend a Ki point and make one weapon attack with a ranged Kensei weapon.
• Way of the Brush. You gain proficiency with your choice of calligrapher's supplies or painter's supplies.
During long rests and downtime, you create works of calligraphy or art with a Charisma (Performance) check. A discerning collector may be eager in purchasing some of your works and allow you to receive free lodging and food of a comfortable standard at their abodes. Many collectors are always eager to boast about the master calligrapher or painter they've hosted at their homes.
Actualization of Ki (3rd level) At 3rd level, you begin focusing all your ki causing your strikes to be more powerful.
Once per turn, you can add your Martial Arts Dice to a weapon attack made with a kensei weapon.
You also master the Cormorant Stance.
Cormorant Stance. Cormorants symbolize taking action, bravery, and resourcefulness. The cormorant stance embodies the resourcefulness and speed of diving cormorant. Whilst you are in Cormorant Stance, you gain the following benefits:
• On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a kensei weapon/unarmed strike or reduce a creature to 0 hit points, you can activate Flurry of Blows without expending a ki point.
• Before you make a weapon attack with a kensei weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -3 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits you add a +5 to the attack's damage.
• When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a kensei weapon, you can reroll the dice and use the new roll. If you roll a 1 or 2 again, continue rolling.
Lost Monkey Stance Monkeys symbolize deceit, trickery, and cleverness in their fighting. The Lost Monkey style incorporates feints and deceives people into underestimating them. This technique incorporates the fear, nervousness, and mischief of a monkey who's wandered into the wrong territory. Whilst you are in Lost Monkey stance, you gain the following benefits:
• You gain an additional action on your turns that can be used to make an unarmed strike or Dash.
• You can stand from prone for 5 feet of movement.
• You have a +5 on attack rolls when prone. Attacks against you when you are prone have -5 penalty to hit.
• If you miss an attack on a creature, you gain the benefits of the Disengage action, and your walking speed increases by 10 feet until the end of the current turn
• Ki-Infused Shot. If you move less than 10 feet this turn, you can use a free action to infuse your ki into your ranged attacks. When you do so, any target you hit with a ranged attack using a kensei weapon takes an addition 1d6 damage of the weapon's type (This die changes as you gain monk levels, as shown in the Martial Arts of the Monk table.) You retain this benefit until the end of the current turn.
Advanced Kensei Martial Stance At 11th level, your circulation of ki within body has granted you extraordinary speed and precision.
You may master the Advanced Kensei Martial Stance: Whirlwind Stance instead of an Advanced Martial Stance.
Whirlwind Stance. (Requires 11th level) A whirlwind means that you are going through changes but are reluctant to let go. The Whirlwind Stance symbolizes the power of the heavens touching the earth and provides and avenue for a mortal to touch upon the powers of the divine. Whilst you are in Whirlwind Stance, you gain the following benefits:
• You gain a +3 bonus to attack rolls you make with ranged weapons or unarmed strikes.
• When you use Step of the Wind, you can choose to gain the following effect instead of taking the Dash action: Until the start of your next turn you can make 2 ranged weapon attacks with your bonus action. (You can make an additional unarmed strike attack due to the Improved Ki Techniques Feature.
• When you score a critical hit against creature, you recover ki points equal to your proficiency bonus.
If you miss while performing this martial flourish, you suffer a point of exhaustion.
Life-draining Ki At 11th level, you absorb ki from those you heavily wound. The penetration of your strikes drains the strength from your enemies and this rejuvenating energy allows you to reignite the ki expenditure of one Martial Flourish.
When you score a critical hit against creature, you recover a usage of Triple Blossom Meditation.
You can use this feature twice between long rests starting at 15th level.
Ki of Devouring At 17th level, your internal ki is strengthened and overwhelms your opponent's defenses. Whenever you hit a living creature with your Kensei weapon, you can expend a ki point to force the target to make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the target is weakened by your attack. Weakened enemies have disadvantage on Constitution saving throws and have a -2 penalty to AC. A creature weakened by this ability makes another Wisdom saving throw at the end of its turn.
All your attacks against a weakened creature score a critical hit on an 18.
You can use this feature three times. You regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.
Open Hand Technique Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd Level, you can manipulate your enemy’s ki when you harness your own. Whenever you hit a creature with one of the attacks granted by your Flurry of Blows, you can impose one of the following Effects on that target:
• It must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
• It must make a Strength saving throw. If it fails, you can push it up to 15 feet away from you.
• It can’t take reactions until the end of your next turn.
Enlightenment of Thunder and Lightning At 6th level, your techniques and ki circulation has strengthens your palm strikes and allows you to swap one of your mastered martial stances for Lightning Palm Martial Stance.
Lightning Palm Stance. Your mastery of your breathing and ki purification allows you to collide your ki with the ki in your opponent's body. This collision of ki increases the power of your strikes as well as potentially disabling your opponents outright. Whilst you are in Lightning Palm stance, you gain the following benefits:
• When you hit a creature with a unarmed strike, you can add your Wisdom modifier to your damage rolls.
• Once per turn, when you expend a ki point to activate Flurry of Blows, you can channel explosive lightning ki into their veins and attempt to render their bodies unresponsive. On a failed Wisdom saving throw, the target can’t take a reaction until the end of its next turn. Moreover, on its next turn, it must choose whether it gets a move, an action, or a bonus action; it gets only one of the three.
You may master Rain Deflecting Palm Stance instead of an Advanced Martial Stance.
Rain Deflecting Palm Stance. The Rain Deflecting Palm Stance allows you to become one with the world and defy your opponent's attempts to harm you. Whilst you are in Rain Deflecting Palm Stance, you gain the following benefits:
• You gain the Parry reaction. When an enemy makes an attack against you, you can use a reaction to make a Dexterity Check + your proficiency modifier to parry the blow. If your Dexterity (Parry) Check beats an opponent's melee attack you may disarm them as a part of the same reaction.
• You gain two additional reactions.
• Any unarmed strikes you hit reduce the target's speed by 15 feet.
Time for a “Weak Subclass” (Sun Soul)
• Your unarmed strikes deal fire damage instead of their normal damage and deal double damage against undead, devils, and demons.
• As a free action, you can expend 1 ki point to cast Darkness or Silence without providing material components.
• Any fire damage you do is converted into radiant damage instead.
Silverlight Stance. The power of the sun flows into your ki and heals those you choose. The beauty and the power of your solar ki causes enemies to have to avert their gaze while looking at you. Whilst you are in Silverlight Stance, you gain all the benefits of Searing Sunburst Stance plus following:
• You gain the ability to channel your ki into healing and destructive energies. When you cast Fireball using Searing Sunburst stance, you can choose up to three allied creatures within the 20-foot-radius and heal them for half the damage instead of damaging them.
• Any radiant damage you deal forces your enemies to make a CON save or be blinded until the start of your next turn.
By making Stunning Strike a more limited and less ki intensive ability you can get at 11th level instead of 5th level, you have a much larger budget for subclass features.
If you LOVE stunning strike, Open Palm has you covered and you can even GUARANTEE a stun will land if you commit enough ki to your 6th level Lightning Palm Martial Flourish.
This redesign of monk aims to make combat more dynamic for monks. It introduces a layer mechanic which allows them to swap between stances in the middle of combat AND it allows for dynamic decision-making on where to use your ki depending on what stances, martial flourishes, and the position your enemies are in.
This removes the soul-crushing cycle of RAW monk which is Stunning Strike > Flurry of Blows > Stunning Strike some more.
This lets all the flavor of Monk be actually usable mechanics! And if you want to be a monk who does Stunning Strike, you have a subclass SPECIFICALLY devoted to that which is not only less Ki wasted, but allows you to do other shit.
All in all, I hope you guys enjoy playing this monk redesign as much as I enjoyed making it. It was a blast imagining all these abilities. Play in a world where monks don’t have to Stunning Strike every turn. Because that world is fucking dope.
submitted by AzureCatalyst to DnD [link] [comments]
2021.09.17 23:24 xIgnoramus Someone has a necro complex.
|submitted by xIgnoramus to ShitpostXIV [link] [comments]|
2021.09.17 23:24 FSB_Phantasm Question about exploration in the game.
Hi all, I have once purchased this game in the past and put 3 hours into it before (somehow) being accepted to return it. I didn't understand how the game works.
Now, _in all honesty I should just stop buying games_. I have enough of them. The thing is, I love survival games. Though it is for a totally different reason than most. I enjoy just being able to explore, find new stuff, find _cool_ stuff, see pretty sights, etc.
I've spent plenty of time modding Minecraft in the past just to make a better exploring experience, and I already have a very large amount of hours in it. Same goes for Terraria, with and without modding.
Is this game good for this type of thing? Of course I would progress and find some entertainment in that, but that is besides the point. (Also I notice it is on sale...)
submitted by FSB_Phantasm to valheim [link] [comments]