Can anyone identify this sauce?

2021.10.23 18:19 Mishi_Moshi Can anyone identify this sauce?

Hi everyone, I travelled to Japan back in 2019 (my 5th trip). Anyway, I had dinner at Saizeriya and had the steak hamburg. It came with a delicious tangy brown sauce. Unfortunately I have no idea what it was. If anyone could help identify it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
submitted by Mishi_Moshi to askjapan [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Dark_Temptation_ 18 [M4A] @htjay23 prefer girls but will do anything to help anyone out

submitted by Dark_Temptation_ to snapchattv [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Andre-Arthur S6 Lite update: pinned Edge panel, labs section in settings, general performance improvements

S6 Lite update: pinned Edge panel, labs section in settings, general performance improvements submitted by Andre-Arthur to GalaxyTab [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 PrljavaBaraba Nacizam ili fašizam kako je ispravno?

Nacizam ili fašizam kako je ispravno? submitted by PrljavaBaraba to serbiancringe [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 njsarmstrong Resurrection

Resurrection submitted by njsarmstrong to TheDailyJoe [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 beeskness420 What’s wrong with my pot?

What’s wrong with my pot? submitted by beeskness420 to plantclinic [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 jom4d4 [KDE Plasma] Apu's theme screenshot

[KDE Plasma] Apu's theme screenshot submitted by jom4d4 to unixporn [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 romeobarr How to do you scale Facebook ads? 😩

CBO's, ABO's??
submitted by romeobarr to mediabuyers [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Ok_Calligrapher_6889 This isn’t gonna be like stocks if you don’t have silver when the manipulation is shown you missed a rocket fair warning

submitted by Ok_Calligrapher_6889 to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 el_guapo_chapo [WTS] Magpul Bipod Mlok $90 Upper Slim $110 [CA]

Selling Magpul Bipod new only attached and Decided didn't like it for my M5 (AR308).
Magpul Bipod M-lok $90: http://imgur.com/a/3Cq7dk4
Also selling a Aero Precision FDE Slim upper $110: http://imgur.com/a/myDlcP5
MOE grips SL
BLACK $15: http://imgur.com/a/mKsGXsO
submitted by el_guapo_chapo to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Jazzlike-Equipment75 I DON'T THINK I SHOULD DO THIS BUT I'M STILL GONNA ASK WFL

Them: no potion crow, no potion meerkat, daimond egg, golden egg, NR triceratops, R starfish and some random adds ( I don't remember but they weren't worth anything much)
Me: MFR trex
submitted by Jazzlike-Equipment75 to AdoptMeTrading [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 moose_load Shipping To Gunsmith Questions…

Shipping To Gunsmith Questions… submitted by moose_load to ak47 [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 XenocideIsEpic Stellaris, galactic geography and biomes, more exciting mid-game experiences, and the galactic core.

So I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’ve finally decided to write a post about it. Essentially, Stellaris is already quite old, it’s been about five or so years from its release and the galactic geography has seen little love aside from the “Distant Stars” DLC. Lots of people here agree that the game’s middle and later stages need more excitement other than the joys of being spammed by diplomatic agreements and AI war declaration notifications. Here are my ideas:
GALACTIC GEOGRAPHY:
The galaxy is divided up into different “territories” separated by “subspace turbulence” of varying magnitudes, which are represented as “tiers”. As such, you need to research the respective tiers of hyperdrives to access these more unstable pockets. Here are some of my territory ideas:
TIER 1:
—Open space:
> No accessibility requirements.
> Covers around 60% of the galaxy, all open space systems are connected into a single hyper lane network.
> Moderate habitable world spawn rare.
> Plenty of raw resource and science deposits.
—Supernova remnants:
> Small, uncommon, mini-nebulae consisting of 3-6 systems like we have now.
> No accessibility requirements.
> Sensors less advanced than tier 4 can’t penetrate it.
> Will contain a special “origin point” star class at the center varying in class to represent different supernova types.
> ”Origin point” star classes give different research deposits, special anomalies, or resource deposits.
> At least 4 rare resource deposits guaranteed to spawn within the nebula.
> From 4-10 may spawn depending on galaxy size.
TIER 2:
—Stellar nursery:
> Covers around 14-26 star systems.
> Around 1-4 may spawn depending on galaxy size.
> Incredibly dense nebulae.
> Every system has a 75% chance of containing a large rare resource deposit(2-4 units), or a 25% chance of containing 1-3 barren terraforming candidates.
> Sensors cannot penetrate this nebula type unless said sensor is a sentry array megastructure.
TIER 3:
—Black hole cluster:
> Exactly what it sounds like.
> Consists of 3-7 systems.
> Only 1-4 may spawn depending on galaxy size.
> High chance for the “Event Horizon” event chain to spawn alongside other black hole-related anomalies, events, systems, and dig sites.
> Guaranteed 3-5 dark matter deposits, with 3-6 dark matter units each.
> Every black hole cluster is filled with roaming void cloud space fauna and a dimensional horror leviathan.
GHOST SYSTEMS:
> Systems not connected to the hyper lane network.
> Only accessible through gateways, wormholes, or jump drives.
> Extra ghost systems can be revealed after building a sentry array megastructure and researching a special physics technology.
TYPES OF GHOST SYSTEMS:
Galactic eden: Contains 1 Gaia world and 1-3 other habitable worlds and 2-4 habitable world-related events, dig sites, anomalies, etc.
Precursor vaults: Can contain anything from a ruined megastructure, to a relic world, a shielded ecumenopolis, or several shielded worlds granting 2-3 technologies or precursor ships when unlocked. Maybe some dig sites and events can be added to give these systems more flavor.
These are only a few ideas, but I just wanted to share them because so many people are going “hurr durr muh ground combat rework” when Stellaris is clearly a space-focused game and not a ground-focused game.
submitted by XenocideIsEpic to Stellaris [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Posessed_Bird The "break room" at my wife's store, where they don't even get to take 15 min breaks, only lunch!

The submitted by Posessed_Bird to antiwork [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Stellar_Hurricane Geo 🔶 (I'm new here, hi~~)

Geo 🔶 (I'm new here, hi~~) submitted by Stellar_Hurricane to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 killthenerds A JetBlue Jihadist? The Great Press Cover-up

A JetBlue Jihadist? The Great Press Cover-up submitted by killthenerds to media_criticism [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 buzzfun_official Which Attack On Titan Character Are You?

submitted by buzzfun_official to attackontitanmemes [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 SelfDevolpment Quarantine in same household

I began feeling symptoms Monday. I thought it was just allergies or slight cold. I got tested Tuesday morning just in case. Thursday I received positive results. I immediately went into lock down in my room. Unfortunately my partner and toddler also got diagnosed a few days later. My question since we are all diagnosed as positive can we be around each other? Im feeling better and they didn’t have symptoms. Thanks in advanced
submitted by SelfDevolpment to COVID19positive [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 HoGoNMero Darkai on me 9706 9803 0905

Going in now
submitted by HoGoNMero to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 pirakaplant Leak_irl

Leak_irl submitted by pirakaplant to Yeen_irl [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 FuckCommieRedditors Governor calls for halt to refugees after Afghan rape charge

Governor calls for halt to refugees after Afghan rape charge submitted by FuckCommieRedditors to NoRules [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 RiverComprehensive27 Weekend study places

Where do y'all go study during the weekends? Langson only open from 1-5pm. Anywhere else that's open for longer?
submitted by RiverComprehensive27 to UCI [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 chatelegram جروبات تيليجرام للتعارف 2022 | قروبات وناسه وتسلية

submitted by chatelegram to social [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Oothereshego I declined them all separate, then declined them all together. Sorry tony

I declined them all separate, then declined them all together. Sorry tony submitted by Oothereshego to doordash_drivers [link] [comments]


2021.10.23 18:19 Samuel_004 Ich🇬🇧iel

Ich🇬🇧iel submitted by Samuel_004 to ich_iel [link] [comments]


http://serdcekavkaza.ru