2021.10.23 17:12 AltruisticFail7974 Why?
|submitted by AltruisticFail7974 to eu4 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 100plusdubs Does anyone else have a hard time getting titanium ?
After 3 uas I’m trying to grind materials and for some reason it seems to just get harder and harder to get them I just spent 15 mins straight and got 0.
submitted by 100plusdubs to idleslayer [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 OhioCataldi Tour Series Star Destroyers $25 shipped
2021.10.23 17:12 MILK_is_Good_for_U_ Why is latvias population declining so fast and how can it be fixed?
2021.10.23 17:12 AttackOnGeckos We tried giving Nellie a dig box to satiate her digging urges. For now she is just enjoying the warmth of the soil.
|submitted by AttackOnGeckos to BeardedDragons [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 umidk67 had fun with hoi4
|submitted by umidk67 to hoi4 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 Shyfax New build I did for my girlfriend, over all I'm happy with how it call came together.
|submitted by Shyfax to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 cyclopseranger Yes General
|submitted by cyclopseranger to KOTORmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 dchlight Allgreens Private Reserve is on sale. How’s the quality?
2021.10.23 17:12 Jonahwho665 drip check
|submitted by Jonahwho665 to WingsOfFire [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 Duncanavfc Can someone please explain what this rock is and what caused the patterns? Found on a beach of a volcanic island.
|submitted by Duncanavfc to whatsthisrock [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 zuckmahdeek Music can’t be heard when synchronized through Bluetooth.
I sync my cellphone through Bluetooth, play a song on Spotify but it doesn’t make any sound, and I can clearly see the music is being played on the app. I tried rebooting the car system but it didn’t work. I need help!
Sorry if my English is not good. I’m not a native English speaker.
submitted by zuckmahdeek to fordfusion [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 Hyper_Lamp So i was playing apex earlier and randomly thought of a new legend and wanted to share it with you guys and see what ideas you goys could come up with.
So i havent thought of much other than the concept. He is a specter that has been modified by the imc back in the frontier war to help the imc fight on the battlefield but it was only a prototype and was never deployed. some time later when the apex games was in around season 5, the place short circuited and powered him on. Since then he has been trying to join the apex games after first hearing about them so he can get back to the imc (similair to bangalore) and fufill his purpose. He speaks like a normal specter, so in muffled garbles, and thats pretty much what i have come up with so far. I want people to help come up with a name, he whole theme, and his abilities. Feel free to comment!
submitted by Hyper_Lamp to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 94oasiss what is the one main misconception about trans people that you hate the most?
2021.10.23 17:12 Thurkin Manual Screen Shot Option?
Just as the title suggests, is there an option for the S20 series to capture a screen shot by holding down the home and volume down buttons? The side bar tool doesn't work all of the time when I use Instagram, Facebook, or various websites.
submitted by Thurkin to Galaxy_S20 [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 MRF_89 Blursed backside
|submitted by MRF_89 to blursedimages [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 Vailhem U.S. Navy Has Patents on Tech It Says Will ‘Engineer the Fabric of Reality’
|submitted by Vailhem to science [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 telex_bot A sakkozó Lékó Péter anyja Szegeden lesz a Mi Hazánk képviselőjelöltje
2021.10.23 17:12 paige2222 Tonight i’m going on a first date!
Hello, so I (23F) downloaded bumble and have been talking and snap chatting this guy (25M) for a week or so and we are going out for drinks tonight. I have never been on a date before, i’m super nervous. Does anyone have any advice? Obviously I already sent my sister (who will be dropping me off and picking me up) his full name, I will have pepper spray on me, i’ll watch my drinks, and I have my location on for a few people, so i’m prepared in that sense. But any advice on what to talk about? Or do I assume i’m paying for my drinks? What questions should I ask him?? help! i’m so new to this stuff.
submitted by paige2222 to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 squaresnakesofficial GIVING AWAY 100 COPIES OF THIS REPTILIAN REJECT NFT! To enter, join our discord, upvote and comment your address. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DO NOT JOIN THE DISCORD YOU WILL NO TBE ENTERED!!!
|submitted by squaresnakesofficial to NFTExchange [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 17:12 realmgxc Best indian food spots in LA, preferably South LA
2021.10.23 17:12 mika688 [Breeds] looking for a recommendation for a big fluffy dog for a first time owner.
1) Will this be your first dog? If not, what experience do you have owning/training dogs?
* First dog, always wanted one.
2) Do you have a preference for rescuing a dog vs. going through a [reputable breeder]( http://ownresponsibly.blogspot.com/2011/07/identifying-reputable-breeder.html)?
* I prefer to go to a reputable breeder.
3) Describe your ideal dog.
* My ideal dog is big, fluffy, eager to please, not super active, loyal, and loving. I'm looking for a dog that would be happy to be my shadow, chilling with me at my feet, looking for snuggles. I also prefer a dog that doesn't mind being in an apartment (which I know can be hard for certain breeds) and is good for first time owners. I know it's hard to balance lovingness with separation anxiety, but ideally a dog that would be okay left at home for a few hours at a time (max around 6).
4) What breeds or types of dogs are you interested in and why?
* The Newfoundland is the main dog that caught my heart. Super sweet, loving, fluffy, not incredibly active, happy to snuggle. What's there not to love? I think a Eurasier also may also fit the temperament that I'm looking for, but they are definitely smaller than what I would like.
5) What sorts of things would you like to train your dog to do?
* Nothing crazy, but definitely the basics. Recall, sit, down, maybe a few cool party tricks here and there. Mainly, I'm looking for a companion, so no need for anything extra. I definitely want to train my dog not to jump up on guests or tug at the leash. The basics would be my minimums, but I'm more than happy to train my dog to do tasks (help me carry in groceries, "fetch" the mail - i.e junk mail) just fun things to keep them occupied and with me.
6) Do you want to compete with your dog in a sport (e.g. agility, obedience, rally) or use your dog for a form of work (e.g. hunting, herding, livestock guarding)? If so, how much experience do you have with this work/sport?
7) How long do you want to devote to training, playing with, or otherwise interacting with your dog each day?
* I'm graduating university in the next few months, but I have a full time job lined up. I've always adored dogs (specifically big dogs), and am more than happy to spend my free time with my dog. I do have to be in the office 9-5 around three days a week (the rest I work from home), but my apartment is a 5 minute walk from my work so I'll be home before work, after, and during my lunch break. So, realistically, training/playing around 30 min-1 hr with more on the weekends, but interacting and snuggling around 2-3 hrs.
8) How long can you exercise your dog each day, on average? What sorts of exercise are you planning to give your dog regularly and does that include using a dog park?
* I'm not a marathon runner by any means, and my dog shouldn't be either. I'd be perfectly happy with a nice 30 min-1 hr walk in the evenings or shorter walks throughout the day. Maybe a leisurely bike ride with the dog trotting (if the dog is up for it) but if not, no worries at all. I'm 5ft tall and have a bad ankle so I'm not looking for a super active, energetic breed that needs hours of exercise a day.
9) How much regular brushing are you willing to do? Are you open to trimming hair, cleaning ears, or doing other grooming at home? If not, would you be willing to pay a professional to do it regularly?
* Brushing is no issue, I'd be happy to have a short brushing daily and more thorough on the weekends. I'll also have a professional grooming done every month or so because trimming nails scares me (I don't want to hurt the dog!)
10) What size dog are you looking for?
* Big! Anything golden retriever sized to Newfie sized.
11) How much shedding, barking, and slobber can you handle?
* Alright this one is a bit hard for me. Shedding = infinite. I would be fine with barking to alert me about something, but yapping all day is a no for me. Slobber... I've never experienced before. For a winning personality, I think I can handle the globs (*cough* newfie...) but I'm definitely planning on doing some visits with whatever dog breed at multiple breeders to make sure before I make a final decision. I want to be absolutely positive about my decision, a dog isn't something to get on a whim, and I want my eventual dog to have a happy, love-filled life with me. So for now, I'll say slobber is fine but I'll definitely feel out my tolerance before making a final decision.
12) How important is being able to let your dog off-leash in an unfenced area?
* No preference, but I do want my dog to have good recall.
**Dog Personality and Behavior**
13) Do you want a snuggly dog or one that prefers some personal space?
* SNUGGLES! The more the merrier. I want my dog in my personal space.
14) Would you prefer a dog that wants to do its own thing or one that’s more eager-to-please?
* Definitely eager-to-please. I am definitely willing to put in the hours to train my dog, but I want my dog to love me and want to please me.
15) How would you prefer your dog to respond to someone knocking on the door or entering your yard? How would you prefer your dog to greet strangers or visitors?
* I don't want my dog to be very aggressive. I'm more looking for a size-as-deterrent kind of deal. So no need to bite heads off, but if my dog senses I'm in danger, I want him to have some sort of care for my well being more in the sense of "I will put myself in between you and the stranger and stare em down" rather than "I will rip him to shreds let me at him".
16) Are you willing to manage a dog that is aggressive to other dogs?
17) Are there any other behaviors you can’t deal with or want to avoid?
* Aggressivity (to adults, children, or animals -- I have a cat), super independent to the point that they don't want to be with me or would prefer being in a different room most of the time.
18) How often and how long will the dog be left alone?
* As I mentioned a bit earlier, I do have to be in the office 9-5 around three days a week (the rest I work from home). But, I plan to come home at lunch. So maximum around 6 hours around 3 days a week.
19) What are the dog-related preferences of other people in the house and what will be their involvement in caring for the dog?
* I live alone, so just mine.
20) Do you have other pets or are you planning on having other pets? What breed or type of animal are they?
* I have an adult ragdoll cat. I'm hoping that with an early introduction, they'll get along fine. My cat won't care about the dog but I'm more concerned about the other way around.
21) Will the dog be interacting with children regularly?
* Not now, but I do plan to have kids in the distant future.
22) Do you rent or plan to rent in the future? If applicable, what breed or weight restrictions are on your current lease?
* I will be renting for the next few years. I'm looking at apartments that are around 900 sq ft.
23) What city or country do you live in and are you aware of any laws banning certain breeds?
* Chicago, IL. None that I know of.
24) What is the average temperature of a typical summer and winter day where you live?
* Chicago varies a lot, but around 75-90 °F in the summer and around 20– 35°F in the winter.
**Additional Information and Questions**
25) Please provide any additional information you feel may be relevant.
* Currently, nothing is set in stone. The earliest time I'd be planning on getting a dog is in around 6-8 months with the latest being around a year to two years. I would love to have a better idea of dogs you feel would be a good fit for me. My largest concerns would be apartment living, having to be away from home for work, and whether or not there are any big dog breeds that would be a good fit for me. I would ideally like to raise the dog from a puppy. I know that training a puppy is a challenge, but I'm willing to take that on. Thanks for reading and I'd love to know what you think!
submitted by mika688 to dogs [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 17:12 wRXLuthor Newly diagnosed type 1 here ready for my new life!
2021.10.23 17:12 vibewithsnott [Leak] Christina Aguilera (Xtina) - Somos Todo
2021.10.23 17:12 90sbamagirl Showing his weight
|submitted by 90sbamagirl to Chonkers [link] [comments]|